Divide Creek Cabins are perfect for small families, couples, or hiker’s packing into Glacier National Park. The cabins are equipt with the following:
* queen bed and a twin bunk
* lamp / endtable
* freshly covered memory foam mattresses
* electric fireplace.
* camp chairs
* communal firepits
DC’s cabins have a primitive camping feel and are conveniently located within walking distance to the river, groceries, gas, the Glacier Park visiting center, St. Mary Lodge, Pizza eatery, shops, and additional restaurants.
- $80.00 / night – 2 night min stay
* Plus State Tax (4%) & Blackfeet Tribal Tax (6%)
- Bedding is available upon request for an extra fee of $50 – PLEASE let us know upon inquiry of reservation if bedding will be needed. Most of our clients bring their own sleeping bags so we now give people the option.
- Cots are available upon request for an extra fee of $20
- Short walk to instant hot water showers
- Short walk to outhouse facility
- Check in at 2 p.m. / Check out 11: 00 a.m.
- Pets not allowed
Please call or email for reservations – 406-239-4454 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Outdoor shower houses are quite the great outdoors experience!!