Our experiences are designed with your safety and health as our top priority. All tent sites and group sites are situated more than 30′ away from each other. In 2021, we welcome group registrations but we ask that you only travel with individuals that you register with to ensure that you are comfortable with your fellow travelers. Lets plan together for safe, outdoor experiences.
In addition to following CDC guidelines, we work with the Blackfeet Tribe and the Glacier County health experts to help guide our safety measures on and off the campground. We are doing our part to provide you with the safest experience include:
- Confidential health screening before registration – We cannot allow any visitors experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or who have been exposed to individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 within the previous 2 weeks from their arrival.
- Distancing of 6 feet or more between our campers, staff and visitors
- Masks and gloves used appropriately
- Regular sanitation of touchable surfaces
- Separate space & equipment for our staff and participant groups
- Robust gear cleaning and sanitizing between visitors