Divide Creek Campground provides a beautiful great outdoor experience for that Mens, Women’s, Work, Church, Special Group or Family Retreat!
Situated right on the edge of Glacier National Park makes for the ideal retreat, complete with stunning mountain views and a host of offerings designed to soothe the body, mind and soul. In fact, there’s so much to do right here at Divide Creek Campground, Your group / family may never want to leave, although you should really get out an explore a little, with Going to the Sun Highway practically around the corner. There’s the upper St. Mary Lake and the Lower Lake for water sports, the St. Mary’s Lodge, the beautiful St. Mary’s River on location and trails to be explored right right outside your tent. The St. Mary’s Village also has a variety of eateries, stores for supplies and the Glacier National Park Visiting Center all within walking distance. All of those calories you’ll be burning mean you’ll need some good fuel, and, fortunately, with a little planning in advance, our staff at Divide Creek can help make some special arrangements to make your trip complete.
Details of this retreat:
If you are craving time away just for yourself then this retreat is for you! Come together with other like-minded individuals for a men’s or women’s only 4-day, 3-night retreat that will leave you feeling refreshed, relaxed, and most of all balanced and nourished. Whether you are seeking time to yourself, a support system or just taking an opportunity to enjoy the majestic Glacier National Park with some company, this is a trip of a lifetime to build unforgettable memories together.
$1200 / group (prorated according to number in the party)
* Plus State Tax (4%) & Blackfeet Tribal Tax (6%)
- All participants will undergo a confidential health screening before and during the trips. Choosing your own group reduces the chance of exposure.
- Glacier National Park offers many levels of hiking experience from very easy to difficult. Come prepared for easy to moderately difficult day hikes, which will involve distances between 1 and 5 miles.
- Max 10 people per trip
- Activities upon request: Meditation sessions, Yoga sessions, special speakers from the Blackfeet Tribe, guided hiking trips, kayak rentals, bike rentals.
- Primitive camping amenities: Instant hot water outdoor showers, Outhouses, water sources,
- Bring your own tent/bedding if you prefer!
- Extra single cots, blowup mattresses, bedding available upon request – $20 for each item
Day 1: Arrive 2pm – set up Welcome, Champagne welcome reception upon request, Tour & introduction to Divide Creek Campground breath/meditation on the river, settle into camp and unpack – 5:30pm, dinner, community campfire
Day 2: Breakfast 8am, Shuttle into Glacier National Park for hiking & waterfalls, Noon – Pack Lunch, Continued hike or travel back to camp, 4:00 rest / meditation, 6pm dinner, 7:30-9:30pm Community Campfire / Fireside Chat featuring local speakers when available.
Day 3: Breakfast 8am, Hike into the village of St. Mary to explore shopping or read a book along the river banks of St. Mary River in the campground, lodge and scenery, Noon lunch, Mediation or nature hike on Lady Slipper trail around Divide Creek Campground, 6:00 dinner in town on your own, 7:30-9:30pm fireside chats / smores / speakers or entertainment.
Day 5: Breakfast 8am, morning wrap up on St. Mary River, closing ceremony, good byes 11am
* Substitute itinerary options listed below
- Cabins – 1 Queen & 1 Twin (Bunk style) Cots available for extra ppl
- Wall tents – Sleep 4 (2 oversized cots or 4 sleeping bags)
- 16′ Lotus Bell Tent – Sleeps 6
- Tent sites
- Going to the Sun Highway – Shuttle over the pass and back to camp;
- Logan Pass Visitors Center – Shuttle to the top of Going to the Sun Highway to view the most amazing views in the world;
- Visit the west side of GNP and enjoy Apgar Village and West Glacier shops and the views from Lake McDonald.
- Rising Sun Boat Tour – on Upper St. Mary lake – 15 min from camp
- Plant Walk on Ladyslipper trail in Divide Creek – Enjoy the Plant Identification markers throughout the campground;
- Travel / Shuttle to Many Glacier Lodge;
- Guided Raft trips in West Glacier, MT, with Glacier Raft Company;
- Glacier National Park Visitor’s Center in St. Mary – 1/2 mile from camp
- Many Glacier Boat Tour
- Kayak / boat rentals @ Many Glacier
- Two Medicine boat tour
- East Glacier Park Lodge – 45 min from camp
Divide Creek Menu: DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS THE MENU ITEMS ARE NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
All Dinner menu items are prepared by the campers. We provide grills for cooking along with cooking utensils if needed. We ask that you preorder your choices with your reservation.
- Meats: All meat is frozen and taken out 2 hours before your arrival back to camp.
* Chicken Breast
* Ribeye Steak
* Sirloin Steak
* Hot dogs
* Red Potatoes
* Corn on the Cob
* César Salad
* Mediterranean Salad
- Breakfast Burritos:
* Sausage, Egg and Cheese
* Egg and Cheese
* Steak, Potatoes & Cheese
- Frozen berries
- Oatmeal packets
- Sandwhich meat – Frozen in individual packs – Chicken, Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham
- Packages of Cheese
- Bacon (Frozen)
- Sausage links (Frozen)
Find More AboutSpread across a large area, Glacier National Park is nothing if not diverse. Choosing a single place to focus your time, that is a true challenge. There are attractions everywhere so be prepared to plan your stay ahead of time. Exploring the Area The park is loaded with trails and beautiful look outs for the best possible views right from …READ MORE Men’s / Women’s RetreatsPlanning a Trip3 Day Group Camping Adventure Let us help you plan your group camping adventure by prebooking with Divide Creek Campground. Email us for more information. Have limited time but want to make sure you don’t miss out on the best things to see and do? This agenda has got you covered. Day 1 Start the day early with a campfire …READ MORE Men’s / Women’s RetreatsGetting AroundA perfect option for exploring Glacier National Park is to utilize the shuttle system easily accessable at the east and west entrances of the park. Much of the park can be accessed with any regular sized vehicle but in order to spend your time wisely and without the trouble of finding parking, shuttling is the way to go. The shuttles …READ MORE Men’s / Women’s RetreatsItineraries3 Day Driving Adventure Have limited time but want to make sure you don’t miss out on the best things to see and do? This tour has got you covered. Day 1 Start the day early by visiting the old town and the local markets. Enjoy a warm coffee and a delicious breakfast at one of the many venues serving …READ MORE Men’s / Women’s Retreats