Situated right on the edge of Glacier National Park makes for the ideal retreat, complete with stunning mountain views and a host of offerings designed to soothe the body, mind and soul. In fact, there’s so much to do right here at Divide Creek Campground, Your group / family may never want to leave, although you should really get out an explore a little, with Going to the Sun Highway practically around the corner. There’s the upper St. Mary Lake and the Lower Lake for water sports, the St. Mary’s Lodge, the beautiful St. Mary’s River on location and trails to be explored right right outside your tent. The St.Mary’s Village also has a variety of eateries, stores for supplies and the Glacier National Park Visiting Center all within walking distance. All of those calories you’ll be burning mean you’ll need some good fuel, and, fortunately, with a little planning in advance, our staff at Divide Creek can help make some special arrangements to make your trip complete.
Details of this retreat:
If you are craving time away just for yourself then this retreat is for you! Come together with other like-minded individuals for a men’s or women’s only 4-day, 3-night retreat that will leave you feeling refreshed, relaxed, and most of all nourished. Whether you are seeking time to yourself, a support system or just taking an opportunity to enjoy the majestic Glacier National Park with some company, this is a trip of a lifetime to build unforgettable memories.
Join us to learn and practice ways to reduce stress and anxiety by nourishing your body, mind, and soul through relaxation, meditation, time in nature, self-care practices, hiking but mostly just taking in the fresh air and enjoying the great outdoors. All while building connections, because let’s face it, life can get hard and having a tribe of supportive friends makes it easier!
- Max 10 people
- Menu items available upon request
- Activities upon request: Meditation sessions, Yoga sessions, special speakers from the Blackfeet Tribe, guided hiking trips, kayak rentals, bike rentals,
- Primitive camping amenities: Instant hot water outdoor showers, Outhouses, water sources,
- Bring your own tent/bedding if you prefer!
- Extra single cots, blowup mattresses, bedding available upon request
$1200 / group (prorated according to number in the party)
* Plus State Tax (4%) & Blackfeet Tribal Tax (6%)
Day 1: Arrive 2pm – set up Welcome, Champagne welcome reception upon request, Tour & introduction to Divide Creek Campground breath/meditation on the river, settle into camp and unpack – 5:30pm, dinner, community campfire
Day 2: Breakfast 8am, Shuttle into Glacier National Park for hiking & waterfalls, Noon – Pack Lunch, Continued hike or travel back to camp, 4:00 rest / meditation, 6pm dinner, 7:30-9:30pm Community Campfire / Fireside Chat featuring local speakers when available.
Day 3: Breakfast 8am, Hike into the village of St. Mary to explore shopping or read a book along the river banks of St. Mary River in the campground, lodge and scenery, Noon lunch, Mediation or nature hike on Lady Slipper trail around Divide Creek Campground, 6:00 dinner in town on your own, 7:30-9:30pm fireside chats / smores / speakers or entertainment.
Day 4: Breakfast 8am, morning wrap up on St. Mary River, closing ceremony, good byes 11am
- Cabins – 1 Queen & 1 Twin (Bunk style)
- Wall tents – Sleep 4 – 6
- 16′ Lotus Bell Tent – Sleeps 10
Additional Features / Options:
- Going to the Sun Highway – Shuttle over the pass and back to camp;
- Logan Pass Visitors Center – Shuttle to the top of Going to the Sun Highway to view the most amazing views in the world;
- Rising Sun Boat Tour – on Upper St. Mary lake – 15 min from camp
- Plant Walk on Ladyslipper trail in Divide Creek – Enjoy the Plant Identification markers throughout the campground;
- Travel / Shuttle to Many Glacier Lodge;
- Guided Raft trips in West Glacier, MT;
- Glacier National Park Visitor’s Center – 1/2 mile from camp
- Many Glacier Boat Tour
- Kayak / boat rentals @ Many Glacier
- Two Medicine boat tour
- East Glacier Park Lodge
Divide Creek Menu:
All menu items are prepared by the campers. Preparing and cooking is up to the camper. Preorder your choices with your reservation is required.
- Meats: All meat is frozen and taken out 2 hours before its requested to be prepared.
* Chicken Breast
* Ribeye Steak
* Sirloin Steak
* Hot dogs
* Red Potatoes
* Corn on the Cob
* César Salad
* Mediterranean Salad
- Breakfast Burritos:
* Sausage, Egg and Cheese
* Egg and Cheese
* Steak, Potatoes & Cheese
- Frozen berries
- Oatmeal packets
- Sandwhich meat – Frozen in individual packs – Chicken, Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham
- Packages of Cheese
- Bacon (Frozen)
- Sausage links (Frozen)